商品分类

商品分类

 
  • apple stock return 5 years_apple 2021 stock return
  • apple stock return 5 years_apple 2021 stock return
  • apple stock return 5 years_apple 2021 stock return

apple stock return 5 years_apple 2021 stock return

-1712

价格¥9918.00¥36456.00

颜色
版本
数量
-
+
分类: 分类: 分类: 分类: 分类:
Apple Inc (AAPL) Stock 5 Years History [Returns & Performance] - Netcials

4 Gains Of AAPL Investor At Different Exit Points Within 5 Years Many will agree that a medium-term investor is one who invests for a time around 5 years. Assume a medium-term investor has put 10000$ in Apple Inc (AAPL) during the start of 2018. Now let us check how his money would have grown over the years.

Where Will Apple Stock Be in 5 Years? | The Motley Fool

Apple 's ( AAPL 0.82% ) stock price has rallied about 460% over the past five years, defying the bears who claimed its heyday was over. The tech giant's annual revenue rose from $215.6 billion to...

5 Year Price Total Return For Apple Inc. (AAPL) | finbox.com

The average 5 year price total return of the companies is 62.8% with a standard deviation of 180.3%. Apple Inc.'s 5 Year Price Total Return of 396.3% ranks in the 92.6% percentile for the sector. The following table provides additional summary stats: You can find companies with similar 5 year price total return using this stock screener.

Apple Inc (AAPL) Trailing Returns - XNAS | Morningstar

Stay up to date on how Apple Inc (AAPL:XNAS) stock has performed compared to similar stocks in the same industry on a daily, quarterly, and monthly basis.

Apple Return on Investment 2010-2021 | AAPL | MacroTrends

Current and historical return on investment (ROI) values for Apple (AAPL) over the last 10 years.

Apple 5 Year Total Returns (Daily)

240.00 Historical 5 Year Total Returns (Daily) Data View and export this data back to 1985. Upgrade now. Total Return Definition The Total return is the change in price over a specific period of time that includes dividends and distributions paid. Read full definition. 5 Year Total Returns (Daily) Range, Past 5 Years Upgrade Minimum Sep 22 2017

Apple - 42 Year Stock Price History | AAPL | MacroTrends

The average Apple stock price for the last 52 weeks is 151.86. For more information on how our historical price data is adjusted see the Stock Price Adjustment ...

Apple Inc Return on Investment ROI Annual (AAPL), five years results ... - CSIMarket

Apple Inc Return on Investment ROI Annual (AAPL), five years results and trends - CSIMarket At a Glance Growth Rates Profitability Valuation Comparisons Management Effectiveness • ROA Quarterly • ROI Quarterly • ROE Quarterly Financial Strength Efficiency Dividend Comparisons AAPL's ROI over the last five Years

Where Will Apple Stock Be In 10 Years? (NASDAQ:AAPL)

5 days ago — With 10% annual earnings per share growth, Apple would be a pretty fast-growing enterprise, considering its already very large size. In that ...

Where Will Apple Stock Be In 5 Years? (NASDAQ:AAPL) | Seeking Alpha

At today's price of over $143 as of writing this, this is roughly a 6.5 percent annual return for Apple shareholders, plus the 0.6 percent dividend for a total return of 7.1 percent.

Apple Inc AAPL - Morningstar

Performance; Quote; Analysis; Financials ... Beta (5-Year) ... As of Apr 08, 2022 | Industry: Consumer Electronics | Index: Morningstar US Market TR USD ...

Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Historical Prices & Data - Yahoo Finance

Discover historical prices for AAPL stock on Yahoo Finance. View daily, weekly or monthly format back to when Apple Inc. stock was issued.

AAPL - Apple Stock Performance Report - Barchart.com

Historical performance for Apple Inc (AAPL) with historical highs & lows, new high & low prices, past performance, latest news. ... Stock Market Ideas. ... the 3-Year and 5-Year periods are based on weekly data, and the 10-Year and 20-Year periods are based on monthly data. New Highs.

Apple Inc (AAPL) Stock Returns - Netcials

You are going to see a comprehensive report on Apple Inc (AAPL) stock's return on investment. This report will not only discuss the recent returns (2022, 2021, etc) but will go back 10 years into the past. The reason is simple. More data you have better you can decide for the future.

AAPL: Apple, Inc. Yearly Stock Returns

A year by year calculation of the yearly returns of Apple, Inc. using the actual trading prices AAPL stock was at during each respective year. All stock splits for AAPL have also been listed.

Apple Inc (AAPL) Stock 5 Years History [Returns & Performance] - Netcials

4 Gains Of AAPL Investor At Different Exit Points Within 5 Years Many will agree that a medium-term investor is one who invests for a time around 5 years. Assume a medium-term investor has put 10000$ in Apple Inc (AAPL) during the start of 2018. Now let us check how his money would have grown over the years.

Where Will Apple Stock Be in 5 Years? | The Motley Fool

Apple 's ( AAPL 0.82% ) stock price has rallied about 460% over the past five years, defying the bears who claimed its heyday was over. The tech giant's annual revenue rose from $215.6 billion to...

5 Year Price Total Return For Apple Inc. (AAPL) | finbox.com

The average 5 year price total return of the companies is 62.8% with a standard deviation of 180.3%. Apple Inc.'s 5 Year Price Total Return of 396.3% ranks in the 92.6% percentile for the sector. The following table provides additional summary stats: You can find companies with similar 5 year price total return using this stock screener.

Apple Inc (AAPL) Trailing Returns - XNAS | Morningstar

Stay up to date on how Apple Inc (AAPL:XNAS) stock has performed compared to similar stocks in the same industry on a daily, quarterly, and monthly basis.

Apple Return on Investment 2010-2021 | AAPL | MacroTrends

Current and historical return on investment (ROI) values for Apple (AAPL) over the last 10 years.

Apple 5 Year Total Returns (Daily)

240.00 Historical 5 Year Total Returns (Daily) Data View and export this data back to 1985. Upgrade now. Total Return Definition The Total return is the change in price over a specific period of time that includes dividends and distributions paid. Read full definition. 5 Year Total Returns (Daily) Range, Past 5 Years Upgrade Minimum Sep 22 2017

Apple - 42 Year Stock Price History | AAPL | MacroTrends

The average Apple stock price for the last 52 weeks is 151.86. For more information on how our historical price data is adjusted see the Stock Price Adjustment ...

Apple Inc Return on Investment ROI Annual (AAPL), five years results ... - CSIMarket

Apple Inc Return on Investment ROI Annual (AAPL), five years results and trends - CSIMarket At a Glance Growth Rates Profitability Valuation Comparisons Management Effectiveness • ROA Quarterly • ROI Quarterly • ROE Quarterly Financial Strength Efficiency Dividend Comparisons AAPL's ROI over the last five Years

Where Will Apple Stock Be In 10 Years? (NASDAQ:AAPL)

5 days ago — With 10% annual earnings per share growth, Apple would be a pretty fast-growing enterprise, considering its already very large size. In that ...

Where Will Apple Stock Be In 5 Years? (NASDAQ:AAPL) | Seeking Alpha

At today's price of over $143 as of writing this, this is roughly a 6.5 percent annual return for Apple shareholders, plus the 0.6 percent dividend for a total return of 7.1 percent.

Apple Inc AAPL - Morningstar

Performance; Quote; Analysis; Financials ... Beta (5-Year) ... As of Apr 08, 2022 | Industry: Consumer Electronics | Index: Morningstar US Market TR USD ...

Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Historical Prices & Data - Yahoo Finance

Discover historical prices for AAPL stock on Yahoo Finance. View daily, weekly or monthly format back to when Apple Inc. stock was issued.

AAPL - Apple Stock Performance Report - Barchart.com

Historical performance for Apple Inc (AAPL) with historical highs & lows, new high & low prices, past performance, latest news. ... Stock Market Ideas. ... the 3-Year and 5-Year periods are based on weekly data, and the 10-Year and 20-Year periods are based on monthly data. New Highs.

Apple Inc (AAPL) Stock Returns - Netcials

You are going to see a comprehensive report on Apple Inc (AAPL) stock's return on investment. This report will not only discuss the recent returns (2022, 2021, etc) but will go back 10 years into the past. The reason is simple. More data you have better you can decide for the future.

AAPL: Apple, Inc. Yearly Stock Returns

A year by year calculation of the yearly returns of Apple, Inc. using the actual trading prices AAPL stock was at during each respective year. All stock splits for AAPL have also been listed.