This New East Manchester site has been designed with accessibility as a priority and we endeavour to meet or exceed current UK accessibility legislation. This excludes third party content provided as part of the site.
Navigating this website:
• There is a consistent navigation system – a navigation toolbar is used throughout.
• The links are clearly indicated and labelled throughout the pages of this website.
• Great effort has been made to ensure that this site can be viewed on the majority of browsers.
• CSS (Cascading style sheets) have been used throughout the site to ensure consistency and accessibility.
• Text sizes are dynamic enabling the user to increase or reduce the size as necessary.
• Alternative text has been used for each image in this site, ensuring that text browsers and text reader browsers can identify to the user what information the picture contains and what purpose it serves.
• Frames may hinder navigation for users. For this reason, this site has been developed without the use of frames.
• To be able to view any PDF document on this website, you will need to ensure that you have the Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed on your computer from www.adobe.com.
• This site has been developed closely with W3C (World Wide Web Consortium) web standards and guidelines, ensuring high levels of accessibility.