Free training and support for your retail business
31/10/2013 - 01/01/0001
An exciting opportunity for small and medium-sized retail businesses in East Manchester
In an effort to boost local business in East Manchester, over a 3 to 6 month period, industry professionals from The East Manchester Neighbourhood Regeneration Team, National Skills Academy and The Manchester College will provide the participating retail businesses with:
- A comprehensive business health check assessment
- Recognised World Host training on sales
- Recognised ‘Guide to Successful Retailing’ training with a focus on social media
- Feedback on the customer experience of buying goods from your business
- Ongoing support from East Manchester Neighbourhood Regeneration Team to implement changes to your business
If you'd like to be involved please provide us with an expression of interest. We’ll need your business name, address and contact details (landline, mobile number, email) along with a brief description of how your business has supported or improved the local area. This does not need to be exhaustive - a brief paragraph will do.
You can provide your expression of interest via email or post to
East Manchester Neighbourhood Regeneration Team
Wenlock Way Offices
If you have any questions please call us on 0161 234 1100. The deadline for submitting expressions of interest is 18 November 2013, after which time we’ll be in touch to let you know if you’ve been successful.